Terms & Conditions
We are delighted to serve you all.
Please note the following important things:
- All products arrive with a handling and storage document as well as a product ingredient list with respective product allergens.
- We do not guarantee delivery dates or delivery times.
- We may occasionally change our delivery dates in the following events
- Where items are out of stock
- Issues with orders (wrong item ordered)
- Order date mistakes (you agree we can deliver a day or two early or a day or two late if we need to)
- All orders for delivery are fulfilled by DPD.
- All delivery orders are delivered in a window via DPD and are delivered in a one hour slot that is relayed to your phone number or email.
- Please note all orders are cutoff at 5pm
- Weekday Delivery £5.99 (Dispatch Monday - Thursday for next day delivery)- If your order dispatches on Monday, your goods will arrive on Tuesday via overnight delivery
- If you order before cutoff times Outside London you will get your order dispatched tomorrow (Mon-Thu only) and it will arrive the following day via DHL Orders must be placed from the right shop- we don't ship frozen, cupcakes, or cakes outside London.
- Weekend Delivery £14.55- Your order must be made before 5pm on Thursday. Any orders after this time are after cutoff and will be rescheduled. You have the right to a refund for the additional delivery fee if we deliver on a weekday instead. Delivery is only available for Saturday,.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once stock is made. This applies to special occassions like Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's day, Father's Day, and Easter.
- You must make sure your order has a delivery fee paid if you have ordered for delivery or your order maybe put on hold or cancelled. If your order does not show a delivery fee of £5.99 or £14.55 we will contact you for payment. Delivery orders will not be dispatched without delivery fees. (please note the system sometimes will glitch and not include it and we will contact you in this instance for payment of the delivery fees)
- Delivery Window 10am-4pm
- Valid Days Tuesday to Saturday
- Service Next day dispatch and overnight delivery, example- order Monday dispatch Tuesday and delivery Wednesday
- Delivery Window: 1 hour between 9am to 5pm
- Weekday: Tuesday-Friday
- Weekend Delivery: Saturday
- Service: Next day dispatch and overnight delivery
All collections need to be made after 11am. If you will collect after 2pm you must whatsapp 07503200020 with collection times. Collections must be booked on the delivery calendar.
- As of September 2020, approximately 98% of our shipments were delivered on time. The rest have arrived 1 day late.
- Causes of delay include mis-sorts by the courier company, traffic accidents and driver errors.
- Unfortunately, these cannot be eliminated so by placing an order, you agree to accept your delivery a day late.
- Your order is packed in protective packaging and has 3 days shelf life ambient from when it is dispatched. If the order is delivered 1 day late you should follow our handling document and refrigerate or freeze immediately.
- We will replace your order if any issue arises with the product due to delivery (damage) or if it takes more than 2 days in transit. If your order arrives upto 6pm 1 day after it was supposed to arrive it is not eligible for replacement.
- No refunds are possible if products have been produced or shipped, we can only replace them. We require photos and an email that shows the issue clearly.
- We do not replace or refund parcels that have been delivered with POD to the correct address (regardless of the circumstances). DPD will send you a 1 hour window before delivery and let you know you parcel has been delivered with photo proof. You must actively manage this to ensure you get your parcel. If you do not get your correctly delivered parcel with POD, you must take this up with your building management and local police. Your parcel would not be eligible for a replacement.
- Please ensure you've entered the correct information on your order, incorrect information may incur processing delays.
- If you provide wrong information your order maybe delayed or cancelled.
- We reserve the right to change the price, type, product, size, and composition of any of our products without notice.
- All pastry orders receive handling documents for storage and enjoying them at their best.
Commercial Exclusivity (NO RESALE)
- You are not allowed to resell, re-offer or provide these products in any commercial fashion and must be consumed personally as an end user.
- You must have explicit permission in writing from Manna Dew to reuse our products for commercial purposes.
- Any evidence of retail usage will be liable to compensation for Manna Dew of 100,000 GBP.
- This applies to hotels, spas, retail venues, restaurants, breakfast clubs or both stores and online.
- Manna Dew products are exclusively made for retail users and it is illegal to sell these products or reuse them for any commercial purposes without our explicit consent.
- Single use for all vouchers
- No discounts can be used in the purchase or the use of the voucher
- All vouchers must be consumed on its single use. If less the voucher will no longer be valid and difference between what you purchased the value of the voucher will be lost
- Vouchers must be used by the UB date on the voucher email confirmation (written below the voucher code)