Join our family for the most yummy promos and delicious updates.
Tomato Onion & Parsley Lettuce Wraps
Delicious Recipe Alert:
Here’s the Lettuce Wraps with Tomato, Onions and Parsley recipe.
Super delicious, very easy and quick to make, and its packed with healthy goodness. This recipe will only take you a few minutes to prepare and focuses on brining o
ut the flavour of the ingredients as much as possible.
- 200g Tomatoes (good quality tomatoes are best)
- 120g Red Onion
- 40g Parsley
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 15g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100g Baby Gem Lettuce for wraps
- Chop Tomatoes into small cubes- remove watery flesh- you can use this later for a fresh pasta sauce- add to bowl
- Chop Onions in small cubes- add to bowl
- Finely Chop Parsley – add to bowl
- Season with Salt and Pepper to your preference
- Add Olive Oil
- Wash Lettuce and put in icy water to make more crisp (10 min)
- Fill up lettuce wraps and enjoy 🙂
To have these at a later time, don’t season the salad and keep refrigerated. Season freshly when you are ready to serve. That will keep your ingredients fresh for much longer.