Merry Christmas to you
I hope you’re ready for an amazing gluten free ginger bread cookie that we make out of a special delicate cookie pastry.
- In a mixing bowl weigh out butter, coconut sugar, xanthan gum and salt on first speed with paddle.
- Stop the machine, scrape properly and add all the eggs at once slighly broken apart
- Mix 5 sec
- Weight out flour and spices in another and add to the mixer. Mix gently. Roll out, cut with your form, and bake in preheated oven 160 degrees for 22-28 min
- Only mix pastry on lowest mixer speed- don’t over mix or the cookie will be too dry.
- Cool down in trays before removing for icing. Once dried, you can apply your decorations and icings.
Icing and extras of choice, we used chocolate chips you can use sprinkles, edible glitter, icing, anything really super festive and very delicious