How to make the best banana bread with chocolate.
This recipe is also vegan gluten-free refined sugar free that is high in fibre, low in fat, fragrant and delicious, and most important it is great for your gut-health. The recipe is easy and will take around 20 min to prepare
Vegan Banana Chocolate Loaf (Gluten Free)
|-Vanilla Bean Extract||12g|
|-GF Baking Powder||2g We use Dove Farms|
|-White Bread Flour||160g We use Doves Farms GF|
|-Vegan Chocolate 1||70g we use Naturya Cocoa Liquor|
|-Vegan Chocolate 2||70g we use Naturya Cocoa Liquor|
- Pulse Bananas to a liquid and add vanilla bean extract. Mix well and leave aside.
- In a mixer bowl with paddle attachment add flaxseeds and water and mix slowly until thickened. Then add chia seed and keep mixing until a thick combined flaxseed egg is created as shown on video.
- Slow mixer down and add banana vanilla mix. Add coconut palm sugar and keep mixing.
- Stop Mixer and add flours, mix on low speed first then on high for a few seconds, then bring back to normal.
- Add chopped chocolate and keep mixing until all ingredients are combined in a uniform mix.
- Add mix to piping bag and pipe in moulds. Bake for 15 min at 175 degrees C.
- Cool down your loaves and then make your chocolate glaze (check out our brownie video to see how we melt our chocolate in a Bain Marie-Hot Water Bath)
- Glaze your mini loaves and serve!
Watch our YouTube Video:
- Team Indulge
- Additional Info on GF Flours, Vegan Chocolate, and Moulds
- -GF White Bread Flour https://www.dovesfarm.co.uk/products/…
- -Vegan Chocolate (Nukraft)- https://nukraft.co.uk/organic-cacao-c…
- -Rectangular Moulds- Allforhome 12 Cavities Rectangle Silicone through Amazon or Ebay
Follow us on Instagram: @mannadew.london
Follow us on FB: @mannadewlondon
Online Shop: https://mannadew.co.uk/surbhi_31032020/shop/